Saturday, January 19, 2008

All Paris... All the time...

The Girl is not known to have a gentle personality. Really, she isn't. And since she was tiny she's been the type to get an idea in her head and then eat, sleep, and dream about it. The obsession with the color purple lasted for 4 years. The Dora obession lasted 3 years. And I won't even get into the Mike Wzowski phase where she swore that was her own name.

Well now it's Paris. Anything to do with Paris, France, poodles, black and white, or the Eiffel tower sends her into a tizzy. So being the uber nice mom that I am, I'm redecorating her room in an all Parisian theme. We're having so much fun shopping for things!

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

test...

j said...

Way to support your daughter. Show her my poodle posse on top of my fridge on todays's post. She is someone who might actually appreciate my taste! I hope you share pics of her finished re-model. My girls' room is Breakfast at Tiffany's right now. We did this recently and I might use it for my Show and Tell Friday sometime. Do you do that? I'll check your site and see. Great picture and post - Jennifer