Monday, January 28, 2008

Pure Glamour...

We're inching up on 3:00 and I have to go pick up The Boy and The Girl from school, but The Baby is still napping. So I run and wake him up to find that his diaper has leaked and he's soaked. I quickly grab a new outfit and diaper and head to the couch to do a quick change. While he's on my hip he's leaking through my own jeans and shirt. Lovely. I reach down to move a pillow from the couch and my fingers sink into something warm and wet. Uh oh.

I look down and it's dog puke! Ack!! The dog puked, then covered it with a throw pillow. Great. I plop the baby on the floor, tell him to stay put, yell at the dog to get outside, while I'm gagging and running to the kitchen to wash my hands in hot soapy water. As I'm washing my hands, The Baby comes walking toward me licking his fingers. Oh no he didn't!!! Oh yes, he did. He touched the dog puke and then licked it. Meanwhile the big kids are still waiting at school and the baby is still soaked.

Acckkkk!! Don't you wish your life were as glamourous as mine? Jealous, aren't you?

The culprit.

2 comments:

Love said...

lol....i'm totally jealous. ;)

that is one seriously cute dog, though!!

j said...

Oh GIRL. You are definitely livin' the life. Reality show anyone? :) Jennifer