Tuesday, April 15, 2008

All about meme...

The lovely and talented Sarah of woolies tagged me to tell you all about myself. I know you're all crazy excited to read about me, aren't you? ;-)

4 THINGS
...4 JOBS...
waitress
luggage handler for an airline (yes, I got to wear the cool orange vest and park planes, jealous aren't you?)
secretary
nail tech


FAVORITE MOVIES ...
That Thing You Do
Grease
Napolean Dynamite
Fools Rush In


4 PLACES I'VE BEEN..
The Zoo
Disney (both Land and World)
Cancun
My Brother's House


4 PLACES I'VE LIVED...
Sacramento, CA
Cabool, MO (if you've heard of it, you MUST post a comment!)
Springfield, MO
Colorado Springs, CO


4 FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS...
How Do I Look?
Flip That House
Boston Legal
Lipstick Jungle


4 FAVORITE RADIO PROGRAMS ...
People still listen to radio programs?!

4 FAVORITE FOODS...
Bread
Potatoes
Saltines (seriously, I LOVE them!)
Cake
(Carb addict, maybe?)


4PLACES I'D RATHER BE....
In a thrift store
In a yard sale
On a beach
In the Mountains


Now because I'm such a rebel, I'm only going to tag one person rather than 4. I'm tagging The Unpink Ladies!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I've lived in Missouri! St. Louis, Columbia, Kansas City, Lee's Summit. GO TIGERS!!!! And, my husband is from Joplin which is near Springfield.

Unknown said...

Lived in Spfld AND CO.Springs... Love them both! How long were you in Spfld? Still in COSprings? And yes, know Cabool! haha