Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Magic 30...

It's time for me to start this again!

I know how hard it is to just get everything done in a day, let alone try to squeeze in excercise! So I've come up with, what I call, The Magic 30. I've done this off and on for years and when I do it consistantly it really makes a difference.

Remember those old basics we had to do in gym class in school? Well they WORK!

During the course of the day, I try to do 30 reps of each of these: jumping jacks, push ups, tricep dips, squats, lunges, crunches, reverse crunches, calf raises, and anything else you can think of. You can squeeze in 30 of these just about any ol' time! While you're brushing your teeth, washing your hands, and waiting for the microwave and a few great times. Just get creative. I really do see a difference if I do The Magic 30 regularly.

I've been slacking a lot lately and it's time to pick it up again.