Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ham_urger.

I went to this fine establishment the other day to grab a quick dinner for the family. (I know, I know... bad mom. We were working on our flip house and didn't want to go home and cook.)


We got our food, pulled away, I distributed it to everyone. I open my sandwich and reach in to pick it up and it felt SUPER wet and greasy on bottom. Gross! I wiped my fingers off and tried again. Same thing. Then I looked closer because I couldn't believe that suddenly after 31 years, I'd forgotten how to eat a burger. Well, there was no bun!! A big greasy patty and toppings were placed neatly in the box, without bread.

I'm no cooking expert but it seems like a hamburger should consist of two basic components - a patty and a bun. If you're missing one of those two, well it's not a burger.

3 comments:

Dana said...

So funny!

Steffi said...

Nice picture and funny posT!

Suzanne said...

Accckkkk. That's awful. Did you have to go back through the drive through or had you gone too far down the road??

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife