Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blah...

Hmm, well the goal was not to make this a depressing blog but somehow I keep heading that direction...

Even large doses of caffeine are not picking me up today.

I had to cancel my walking date with my girlfriend because of the weather.

It's gray and wet outside and we're expecting up to 12 inches of snow later. I can only hope that it's a pretty snow!

The toilet backed up today. (great blog you're reading here, isn't it?! haha!)

The Baby is running a fever and is letting his inner monster show.

Blah.

I think I need to do some online retail therapy. That always cheers me up. Look out ebay and etsy because mama's coming and there's money in her paypal account!

3 comments:

j said...

Those blahs can be a real boogar bear. Try this: Think of famous people and try to imagine them with the blahs. Paris Hilton: Ho Hum so blah today. I just can't put on that micro-mini dress and go pout for the paparazzi. Steven Tyler (Aerosmith, you know that though, right): BLAH (in his high pitched shriek). Just can't rock on. Ben Stein: Hey Ben, you breathin'? Anyway, I hope that you are perkier tomorrow. Jennifer

Charity Grace said...

Yeah, retail therapy helps sometimes! :)

Jojo said...

Hahahahah...retail therapy is a good therapy for moms. It worked for me.