Sunday, February 24, 2008

I've got the umpies.

A bad case of them too.

I've been in bed sick for almost 3 solid days now and I have to admit that I'm looking pretty rough. But The Man came to me earlier and told me I have the umpies! As in the dumpies and frumpies. Apparently he didn't approve of my nappy hair, bad sick breath and 3 sizes too large sweatshirt. Hmph.

So I'm taking my umpie self to curl up on the couch and watch the Academy Awards and imagine I look like some Hollywood star! :)

Ha! Umpies-B-Gone.

3 comments:

j said...

Umpies now with a side of POUT if it were me. Doesn't the Man know you are gorgeous, even when you're not? Umpies in deed! :^D Jen

SweetAnnee said...

Hoping the Umpies leave soon..and you're all better soon!!
fondly, deena

SweetAnnee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.