Thursday, February 7, 2008

Where oh where

has my creativity gone? There are times when I'm just bursting at the seams with creativity and have so many ideas in my little noggin that I can't get them all created quickly enough to make room for more ideas to enter. Now is just about the opposite of that. I'm searching every last corner of my head for something fabulous to make and nothing is being found. Why is that?

On a completely different note, this is gross.



It's Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper and it's not good. The Man was very kind when I sent him to the store to help me with my chocolate craving but he brought this home and it's just not good. Fortunately for me he also got some Dove dark chocolates. haha! But I'll go ahead and give you the head's up to save your money on this drink. Ick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not great over ice but I love it straight from the can.

I try not to drink diet very much but I sent my hubby to the store with this on the list. It really is good ice cold out of the can.

Chanin said...

I agree with the PP. I usually NEVER drink diet, but I'm a Dr.Pepper freak, so I had to try this. My kids tasted it and HATED it! But, yeah, it has to be ice cold and out of the can for sure!