Monday, March 10, 2008

By golly, I think I did it!

I've had this glorious new Canon Rebel for a while now (that I still haven't paid for *cough*... that's a different story) and I finally figured out how to get the dadgum pictures out of it! Yay! Tech savvy, I'm not. So I played around with it yesterday and here are my shots. Grab a snack because there are a lot of them.

The Baby




Yeah, he's channeling Elvis. And yes the little ghetto child went without pants all day. What?



"Why did no one ever tell me what mud tastes like and spare me this moment?"



"Okay, not really so bad after all."



The Boy


Stitch. Hey snaggletooth, what's up?


Practicing with the action feature on the camera. And yeah, that's a dish brush the dog is playing fetch with. Remember, we're a bit ghetto?


It's almost time for me to turn into a seasonal Golf Widow again.

8 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Great pics girlie!

Linda

Sunny said...

I just got a Rebel XTi... let me know if you have any questions. I will try to help. Although I am still figuring mine out as well. You have a might cute little model also. Mud. Yum.

Nnairda's said...

Wow! You got some pretty good shots. I just bought a Nikon D40X and I'm still learning how to use it too.

Jen Sue Wild said...

You took some mighty fine pix..

Smarty Pants said...

Great photos. Will you come over and take picture of my cards? I'll make tea...
Your boys are gorgeous. Man, do I miss dimpled leggers! My boys are 14, 11, and 8. No more baby legs;(

Anonymous said...

Yay, new camera! Gotta love it. Fun pics. :)

j said...

Those pics are awesome. I'm ready for an upgrade and I'll need to remember this. I love the dirty little mouth!

Jennifer

Diana said...

All of your babies are beautiful and chock-a-bloc full of personality and joi-de-vivre! Stitch is a regular dynamo. I would love to paint him!!!