Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More food talk..

Are you ready for the best brownies ever? Are you?



I've been asked for my brownie 'recipe' many times and so I'm sharing the secret with you. Make your favorite boxed brownie mix. Oh Lawdy, no!! I know, I know - a crime, huh? But really, they're sooooo good! So you mix it up just like the box tells you to and pop it in the oven but WAIT! You want to set your timer for 10 minutes less than the box says!! Trust me here. Now when it finally beeps, take your brownies out and crumble your favorite candy bar on top. Now pop it back in for 5 minutes. Then pull it out, let it cool a bit (or not) and dive in!

For the sake of blogging (and only for blogging of course because I would never consume this many calories otherwise... ahem) I used a Butterfinger bar or two. And don't ask how that piece got taken out of the corner. It's a mystery.

4 comments:

The Downtown Boutique said...

Oh YUM!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i just pulled my brownies out of the oven. oh well, there's always next time.

Unknown said...

LMAO!
OH!
MAN!
These LOOK SO DELICIOUS!

Cathy Hengst Photography said...

My mouth is watering YUMMY!! Thanks for the tip Beki :-)